We will be tweaking this recipe to make it more user-friendly, but this is our fourth attempt so far:
(1) Move one (1) cereal (barley, rye, oat, or wheat) into your inventory. We’ll call this [YourCereal].
(2) Activate a grindstone (by double-left clicking it) and grind that item into flour, by right clicking the [YourCereal] and left-clicking on Create->Food->[[YourCereal] flour].
(3) Activate at least 0.3 weight of water from anywhere, by left-clicking on Water. (No need for a measuring cup). Right-click the flour and Create->Food-[[YourCereal] dough].
(1) Move Basil, Garlic, and Tomato into your inventory.
(2) Activate a Knife and chop the Basil, Garlic, and Tomato into Chopped Basil, Chopped Garlic, and Chopped Tomato, respectively.
(3) Take a Pottery Bowl out of the Oven, and drag the three (3) chopped ingredients in the Pottery Bowl.
(4) Activate a Fork and right-click the Pottery Bowl. Left-click -> Create -> Passata.
ADD ITEMS TO MARBLE BAKING STONE
(1) Put Dough, Passata, and one (1) regular uncut meat into marble baking stone.
(2) One (1) chopped veggie (a veggie chopped with a knife).
(3) One (1) chopped herb (an herb chopped with a knife).
(4) One (1) cheese
(5) One (1) ground spice (a spice ground with a mortar & pestle)
(6) One (1) raw fries (this is a potato butchered with a butcher knife)
OPTIONAL: Add more uncut meat (and chopped veggies) to get more bonuses (on calories, carbs, fats, or proteins).
NOTE: Right-click the baking stone, marble and left-click Lore…You might need to add more Passata to it, so repeat the Passata recipe above. If it fails again, add more Passata, etc. The more meat you add, the more Passata may be required.
AFTER THE PIZZA IS MADE, YOU NEED TO WRAP IT UP
(1) Activate beeswax, by double-left clicking beeswax.
(2) Right-click blank papyrus sheet.
(3) Left-click wax.
(4) Activate waxed papyrus sheet by, by double-left clicking waxed papyrus sheet.
(5) Right click “full house pizza” and left-click on Wax.